Cortana - Review & Download
Cortana is a digital assistant application allowing users to organize life and work more efficiently through voice commands. Cortana is Microsoft’s response to services like Apple Siri and Google Now.
Cortana App Free
Cortana now is available for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Xbox One, iOS, Android, and more. But the version for Android devices is still in a public beta. To sign up for the beta version, you need to go to the sign-up page and click on the Become A Beta Tester button.
Download Cortana App
Cortana helps you stay on top of things, 24 hours a day:
– The latest news stories, served fresh and personalized to your interests.
– Track your important flights and incoming packages.
– Calendar awareness. If traffic is a mess and you need to leave home early to make that meeting, Cortana has got your back.
– Reminders based on location. Have Cortana remind you to buy groceries when you drive past the local supermarket.
– Reminders based on commitments. Have Cortana remind you to follow up when you promise someone something over email.
Here are some things that you can say to Cortana:
– “Remind me to buy groceries.”
– “Start a shopping list.”
– “Tell me something interesting.”
– “Bitcoin to USD.”
– “What’s my schedule today?”
– “Where’s the nearest Starbucks?”
– “What’s up?”
– “Will it rain this weekend?”
Cortana is constantly learning, with new capabilities being released every month. We encourage you to give Cortana a try and share your feedback with us.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.