Credit Karma - Review & Download
Credit Karma helps you understand your credit to build a financial future. It offers free credit scores, reports and handy financial tools to get you fully access to your credit.
Credit Karma is not only a customized marketplace but also a free consumer service center. More than 40 million users use Credit Karma to manage their credit scores, reports and monitoring for free. And if you have some specific needs in financial products, we help you to specialize something useful.
Download Credit Karma App
• Check your scores – Log in anytime to look, it will never hurt your scores.
• Credit Karma Tax® – Filing your 2018 State and Federal tax return is 100% free start to finish, plus get our maximum refund guarantee, audit defense and dedicated support.
• Spot potential ID theft – We’ll tell you when your info is in another company’s public data breach — and what you can do.
• Find $ that belongs to you – Search state databases for unclaimed money in your name. There’s over $40 billion waiting to be claimed!
• Get money-saving recommendations – Use your credit to qualify for lower interest rates and better credit card rewards.
• Monitor your reports – Get alerted when there’s an important change to your reports and challenge errors right from your account.
• Review credit tips – Receive helpful recommendations matched to your profile.
Credit Karma For Mobile
Join more than 80 million members on the path to financial progress. Learn more and sign up at www.creditkarma.com.
Credit Karma proves to be extremely useful when dealing with personal financial events. Compared to other similar applications that charge several dollars, Credit Karma offer free credit scores and reports basically for free.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.