ELSA Speak – Learn English Pronunciation - Review & Download
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is an English pronunciation app that helps you speak English confidently and clearly.
Over 7 MILLION people have used ELSA’s award winning, artificially intelligent speech-recognition technology to learn English pronunciation.
ELSA Speak – Learn English Pronunciation App
ELSA can help you:
– Study English for your IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC exams, and even for your ESL classes.
– Learn essential English conversations and phrases before your travel trip.
– Practice English related to your field to advance your career.
Students and working professionals from over 130+ countries use ELSA to learn English fast.
Trusted by English Learners and Industry Experts
– Honorable Mention in the AI and Data category of Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas Awards
– Top100 Influencers in State of EdTech Report by EdTech Digest 2020
– Grand Winner at SXSWEdu Launch 2016
– Gold Winner for “The Best Digital Learning App” by Reimagine Education 2016
– #1 Education App on ProductHunt 2016
– Mentioned by TechCrunch, Forbes, Mashable, VentureBeat, Yahoo, Salma Hayek, and more
Discover Your Speaking Proficiency and Score!
– Take a speech test that’s written by world-class experts and receive a detailed report of your pronunciation strengths and weaknesses. Learning a new language is easy if you know what to focus on.
Become Bilingual Quickly
– Learn English with an AI speech coach. Our AI will select the best bite-sized lessons to help you sound like a native speaker.
– Practice from over 1,600 lessons covering all English sounds and over 40 topics ranging from travel tips to job interviews for you to explore.
– Use ELSA’s English Dictionary to look up words and practice speaking them. You’ll be able to see how you compare to a native speaker and receive feedback to improve.
Download ELSA Speak – Learn English Pronunciation App
Improve Quickly with Speaking Challenges!
– Practice English with fun language games that cover core English skills like pronunciation, word stress, rhythm, intonation, listening, and conversation.
– After you speak a phrase, within seconds you’ll be able to (1) compare your voice to a native speaker, (2) receive instruction on how to correct yourself, (3) get feedback on other sounds via IPA through the Advanced Feedback feature, and (4) watch a video that shows you how to produce those challenging sounds.
– The secret to being bilingual is practicing in bite-sized amounts and receiving meaningful feedback along the way.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.