Find My Device - Review & Download
Find My Device helps you to locate a lost Android device and keeps your personal information in that device safe during the searching process. Find my device is an advanced version of the Android Device Manager app, and Google releases “Find My Device” app as the Android equivalent to Apple’s “Find my iPhone” function.
Features of Find My Device
- See phone, tablet or view on map. If the current location is not available, you will see the last known location.
- Use the indoor map to help you find your device in airports, centers or other large buildings
- Navigate to your device using Google Maps by pressing the device location and then the Map icon
- Play sound at maximum volume, even if your device is in silent mode
- Delete the device or lock the device using custom messages and contacts on the lock screen
- See network and battery status
- See hardware details
Download Find My Device App
◆ When your Android device is missing, you can locate it with another Android device or web browser.
◆ You can make your lost device play a sound when it’s nearby.
◆ You can lock it erase information on it and put it into “lost device” mode.
- Category: Tools
- Developer:Google LLC
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.