Galaxy Apps - Review & Download
- Developer:Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
Galaxy Apps is an app store for Android that lets you download hundreds of apps and videogames without needing a Google account. That said, you will need to have a Samsung user account in order to use this app.
Features Galaxy Apps
▪ It has an interface similar to Google Play Store’s interface.
▪ The tabs let you filter apps of different categories like video games, wearable apps and more.
▪ You can use the search bar on the top to find the app you want.
▪ With Galaxy Apps, you can take interesting photos with effects, filters, and stickers.
▪ Each app is displayed with detailed information including screenshots, features description and matters need attention.
Download Galaxy Apps
Galaxy Apps is an app store designed for Galaxy and Gear users, and it will be useless for other Android users. In order to use this app and download apps from the store, you need a Samsung user account.