Google Analytics - Review & Download
Google Analytics is a freemium analyzing tool that lets users monitor the advertising ROI and track the website traffic data on the go. It enables users to update marketing and sales strategies based on current pageviews, average session duration, bounce rate and other consumers’ behaviors offered by Google Analytics.
Google Analytics mobile app
The official Google Analytics mobile app helps you monitor your business on the go. With this app, you can:
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Compare date ranges and apply segments
3) Monitor real-time data
4) Explore in order to build your own reports with any combination of metrics, dimensions and segments that you care about
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so that you can easily come back to them
Features Google Analytics service
- Track real-time data anywhere anytime if you have an internet connection
- See pageviews, average session duration, bounce rate and other important factors.
- Save data reports to your dashboard or download them to your computer in different forms like Excel, CSV, PDF, email.
- Custome reports based on different needs and have the reports emailed to you at scheduled times.
- Different data collection options across websites, apps, and other devices.
- Track, measure and report all the digital media campaigns
- Gives insights that helps to improve your website.
- Sign in with your Google account to use Google Analytics service.
– Contacts (Get Accounts): Needed to get a list of accounts to sign in with
- Category: Business
- Developer:Google LLC
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.