Google Assistant - Review & Download
As a virtual personal assistant developed by Google Inc, Google Assistant enables users to get access to her with just one tap. Press and hold the home button of your phone and say, “Hey Google.” to get her. Google Assistant is compatible with iOS, Android, and those smart home devices.
Google Assistant App Mobile
Google Assistant will answer the questions you asked her. Aside from that, she can remind users to finish their to-do lists like sending somebody a gift for the birthday, make calls for an appointment and more. You can use it anytime, anywhere you like. Google Assistant will be there if you need help.
With the Google Assistant, you can:
• Make quick phone calls on the go (“Call Mom”)
• Send text messages (“Text Sara I am running late”)
• Set reminders (“Remind me to buy a birthday gift for John”)
• Take a selfie (“Take a selfie”)
• Set calendar events (“Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9”)
• Play music (“Play jazz music on YouTube”)
• Navigate places (“Get me directions home”)
• Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
• Receive updates on the latest news (“Tell me the news”)
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.