Google Maps - Review & Download
Google Maps is a mapping mobile app developed by Google for the Android and iOS mobile operating systems; it uses Google Mapsfor its information.
The Android app was first released in September 2008, though the GPS-localization feature had been in testing on cellphones since 2007. Google Maps was Apple’s solution for its mapping service on iOS until the release of iOS 6 in September 2012, at which point it was replaced by Apple Maps, with Google releasing its own Google Maps standalone app on the iOS platform the following December.
Google Maps Mobile App Download
Taking up 100 times less space on your device than the full Google Maps app, Google Maps Go is designed to run smoothly on devices with limited memory and on unreliable networks without compromising speed to provide your location, real-time traffic updates, directions, and train, bus, and city transit information. You can even search and find information about millions of places, such as phone numbers and addresses.
• Find the fastest route combining two-wheelers, metro, buses, taxi, walking and ferries
• Ride the metro, bus or train with live city public transport schedules
• Navigate your car or two-wheeler with Navigation for Google Maps Go (https://goo.gl/2P5H2Z)
• Step-by-step directions with route preview, helping you plan your trips ahead of time
• Get there faster with real-time traffic information and traffic maps
◆ Searching Method
Search directly in the google map and the application will show the detailed coordinate. Except for this method, you can also scan through the google earth.
◆ Operating Method
- Enter the longitude and the latitude in the fly to, then you can get the location directly.
- You can get the screenshot image if you enter Ctrl, Shift and E together.
- Click the file you want to export with the right key on the mouse and choose “save as” in the menu, then you can get the location file you want.
Download this free app to your phone and explore!
- Developer:Google LLC
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.