KineMaster - Review & Download
Developed by NexStreaming Corp., KineMaster is a full-featured video editor which allows users to create multiple layers of images, videos, text, and it also supports cutting, trimming functions of audios. Besides, KineMaster also offers users an extra feature which is it enables them to control the process of mobile editing. Meanwhile, it also allows users to draw on the video directly. Its audience can be YouTube creators, mobile journalists, short film producers, professionals or educators all over the world.
Download KineMaster App
KineMaster is available for both Android and iOS devices. However, it will require getting access to your phone’s camera and microphone if you want to use it to record videos directly in the app. Besides, it also needs to get permission to the phone’s storage to save videos you’re recording. Come to join KineMaster to edit videos now!
• Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, and handwriting
• B-roll, picture-in-picture, and chroma key (green screen)
• Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
• Instant preview for any edit
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of animations and visual and audio effects
• Download additional music, fonts, stickers, overlays and other assets to use in your video from the KineMaster Asset Store
• Video formats like MP4, MOV, 3GP, etc.
• Audio formats including MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV.
• Image formats such as JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF.
• Export video format: MP4 with H.264 + AAC LC.
- Category: Video Players & Editors
- Developer:NexStreaming Corp.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.