MediaFire - Review & Download
MediaFire lets you easily upload all your files – like your photos, videos, music, and documents – and access them from anywhere with your phone, tablet, computer, or the web!
Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android “Share to” option and selecting “MediaFire“. This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.
MediaFire allows you to backup all of your files including photos, music, documents, and videos on your device, then access them easily anywhere anytime you want.
MediaFire application is available for both Android and iOS users from Google Play Store and iOS Store. Besides making it easy for you to backup files, MediaFire also provides a way to share your files through email, Facebook, Twitter and more quickly.
• All users will be given 12 GB of space for free, and you can earn up to 50 GB of space by doing a number of activities like installing mobile or desktop clients, sharing files and more.
• MediaFire will backup all your photos and videos automatically once it’s installed.
• The “Share to MediaFire” option makes it possible for you to upload files anywhere anytime you want.
• You can view all types of documents, stream videos and listen to the audio with your phone, computer, tablet, or the web!.
• It allows you to create folders to manage files, and search all your files and folders quickly.
• MediaFire also enables you to share files via SMS, email, Facebook, Twitter and more.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.