Threema - Review & Download
Threema is the world’s favorite secure messenger and keeps your data out of the hands of hackers, corporations and governments. Threema can be used completely anonymously, allows to make end-to-end encrypted voice calls, and offers every feature one would expect from a state-of-the-art instant messenger. With Threema Web, you can also use Threema from your Desktop.
Threema App For moblie
Threema is available both for Android and iOS users from Google Play Store and App Store. Threema is developed by Threema GmbH, a Swiss company which puts great effort on protecting users’ privacy and anonymity. Threema was initially named “EEEMA”, abbreviated for “End-to-End Encrypted Messaging Application”. Since the three “E”s were a little awkward, it was changed to “Threema”.
Download Threema App Free
Threema is not only an encrypted and private messenger but also versatile and feature-rich.
• write text and send voice messages
• make voice calls
• share videos, pictures and locations
• send any type of file (pdf, animated gif, mp3, doc, zip, etc.)
• use Threema Web to chat from your Desktop
• create groups
• conduct polls with the unique poll feature
• choose between a dark and a light theme
• quickly and silently reply with the unique agree/disagree feature
• verify the identity of a contact by scanning their personal QR code
• use Threema as anonymous instant messaging tool
• synchronize your contacts (optional)
Permissions that Threema Need
◆ Read and modify your contacts
◆ Turn on the microphone to make voice calls and send voice messages
◆ Turn on GPS to share locations
◆ Modify or delete the images, videos, and documents of your USB storage
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.